This is a picture of Luke and Julia before we went to their open house. I am not quite sure what is up with Julia's smile, but in a lot of recent pictures she likes to look off to the side like that! :-)
Luke was totally pumped about his Toy Story Backpack! (Yes, I swore my children would NEVER have character items. However, when you see their faces light up it is all worth swallowing your pride!)
Again, eyes looking off in the distance...
They had to color a crayon with their name on it when they got to their room. Luke picked up a blue crayon (of course) and drew a circle around his name and goes, "Can I go play now?" I am hopeful that is not an indication as to how well he is going to like to do "table work" at preschool.
No comments:
Post a Comment