Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthday Fun...

Here's the "Birthday girl."  Julia referred to me as "Birthday Girl" all day on my birthday.  She didn't call me "mom" once.  It was, "Birthday Girl", I need this etc.  However, the next morning she asked me to open something up and goes, "Mom, I can call you mom now because it isn't your birthday. You're not the birthday girl anymore." 

The kids, Doug and Aunt Meghan took me out to eat at Olive Garden.  It was a fun time with lots of great memories!



Luke was quick to pick on the triple layer chocolate cake!  He is my chocolate lover!

This is the outfit and accessories Julia wanted to wear for the party.  She really "Strutted her stuff" down the restaurant.  I think everyone smiled at her as she passed.  

Dessert with Aunt Meghan

Luke is frustrated we had to take ANOTHER picture!  I was determined to document this day if you can't tell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment