Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas photos..

So I realize I am about 3 weeks late on Christmas pictures!  We had a great week of celebrating!  
This is Luke and Julia pretending to be santa and his reindeer on Christmas eve.




This cat was at Aunt Julie's house and Julia just LOVED it!  I about had a weak moment and said we could bring it home for a trial run!  Luckily I came to my senses and we will just visit the cat when we are at Aunt Julie's!
We went to celebrate Christmas at my grandparents while we were at home.  Grandma got down on the floor and read the Christmas story to the kids.  These memories are so precious.  

My sisters



Have I mentioned it is about impossible to get 3 kids too look at the camera at the same time?

JACK POT!  Elyse is into raising her hands up!

No comments:

Post a Comment