Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Birthday Party!!!

We celebrated the kid's 3rd birthday today with their friends.  We went to a local gymnasium and they were able to run, jump, and eat lots of cake!  We had a GREAT time!!!
Julia and her princess castle cake

Luke and his Lightning McQueen cake.  He manged to take a HUGE chunk off of the cake of frosting when I wasn't looking!!!


On the balance beam...He sticks his tongue out when he is concentrating!

Foam Pit...

Luke making a "sandwich"

Singing happy birthday...

blowing out the candles...

Opening presents...


The whole gang...

2 comments:

  1. I hope that Luke and Julia felt as special as they are to us!!! They are so sweet and it's hard to believe that our family has been blessed with them in our lives for 3 years now! We love you guys!!!
    Callie
    PS I think I saw some more dress-up outfits for Juji in there - I'll bet she was ready to strip down and be "Cinderella!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the foam pit!

    SWEET birthday party!

    ReplyDelete